Note that we will be discontinuing our Artful.ly ticketing and CRM service effective July 31, 2020. Here's more info about this decision and what it entails.
With the Suggested Merges feature, Artful.ly will search your people records and will present you with a list of records that you might want to merge or household. Artful.ly's current criteria for finding and suggesting duplicates or households are:
- Records have same Address1 and Zip Code from any address. You can choose to merge, household, or skip these matches.
- Records share a relationship type of "spouse." You can choose to join household or skip these matches.
- Records have the same First and Last names. You can choose to merge or skip these matches.
- Records have the same Last name and Zip Code. You can choose to merge, household, or skip these matches.
To find duplicate records, go to the People menu and select Suggested Merges
View a merge suggestion. Make sure that the master record you'd like to merge into (usually the one with the most information on it) is on the bottom in green. If it's not, you can drag the tile down with your mouse.
At the bottom of the page, Artful.ly will tell you why it is suggesting the merge. From there, either select Merge or Household to join the records, or select Skip for Now to ignore the suggestion.
- If there are more than two records, but you don't need to include one of them, you can exclude a record by selecting "Exclude" in the upper right hand corner of the suggested record.