- To begin using Artful.ly you'll need to have a Fractured Atlas membership. If you are already a Fractured Atlas member, you may log in using your existing credentials, or if you don't have one, you can create a free Fractured Atlas membership using your email address. To use Artful.ly you only need a Community level membership. Get your free membership here.
- After you create a membership, you'll be asked to fill out information about your Organization. 'Organization' in this case can mean you as an individual artist, your production company, or the name of your fiscally sponsored project. Requested info includes a name and email for your organization, a website if you have one, and your primary artistic discipline. Don't worry, there is an 'Other' category.
Activate Paid Event Ticketing
- Every Artful.ly organization get access to the Free Event Ticketing kit to start so you can create a free event without any more set up. Or...
- If you want to sell tickets for your events you will need to activate the Paid Event Ticketing Kit. Opt into this kit on the Organization Administration page. You will need to complete the EFT Form attached below and return it to us along with a voided check. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by fax at 212-277-8025
- If we have your EFT form and the voided check, we will approve your kit within one business day.
- For more information about adding and managing events—read up here!
- It's important to keep your EFT info up to date. If your information is no longer accurate and we receive a returned settlement, there is a $10 fee per returned settlement.
- If you're a registered 501(c)(3), you can opt into the 501(c)(3) Donations Kit by sending us a copy of your IRS Determination letter and the EFT form. If you've activated the Paid Event Ticketing kit, we will only need the IRS Determination letter to approve your organization. Once we have your EFT form, the voided check, and IRS letter, then we will approve your kit within one business day.
- If you're fiscally sponsored, you can easily link your project to your Artful.ly account and will be able to accept tax deductible donations from your donors. To do this, add your log-in details on the Account Administration page. You will still need to request the funds through your My Fiscal Sponsorship page, but you'll be able to access your donor histories and manage your donors' contact information in Artful.ly.
Important note: Edits made to donor records on Artful.ly will not be reflected on the Fractured Atlas fiscal sponsorship side, and vice versa. If you need to change a donor's contact information for the tax receipt, or have a donation receipt reissued, be sure to contact Fractured Atlas support. Read more about Artful.ly and fiscal sponsorship in "As a sponsored project, what can I do with Artful.ly?"