CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management (the C may also stand for Contact, Client, Constituent) system, and it helps you see how you interact with your patrons, fans, volunteers, artists, and vendors. All Artful.ly users have free access to the CRM, which allows you to keep an organized list of your people including contact info, ticket purchases, and donations.
A good CRM is an integral part of understanding your arts business. It helps guide marketing, fundraising strategy, and business goals.
The Artful.ly CRM Helps You:
- Track interactions with individual and organizations
- Automatically note when they buy tickets or make donations
- Keep track of a patron's involvement lifetime value to your organization
- Make notes for things you need to remember about a person
- Search by lifetime value
- Tag patrons
- Record a Heard Action when you send a donor a thank you letter or email
Example Contact Record: