Have you ever felt overwhelmed by a piece of software that was full of features you never use? We feel you. That's why Artful.ly is built to be modular. You choose which sets of functionality are visible in your organization's account. We call those sets of features kits, and they're activated from the Account Administration page.
What kits are available?
- Paid Event Ticketing Want to add prices to your tickets? Start here. To activate the kit we need a completed EFT form and a copy of a voided check.
- Fiscally Sponsored Donations Fiscally sponsored projects can link their Artful.ly account with their fiscal sponsorship, which synchronizes donor contact information and donation records into the Artful.ly CRM. Once the accounts are linked, ticket buyers also have the opportunity to add a donation at checkout. Steps to link the two accounts are in this support article: Connect Your Sponsored Project & Artful.ly Account
- 501(c)(3) Donations Organizations with their own 501(c)(3) may activate a donations kit that allows ticket buyers to add a donation at checkout, as well as set up a storefront specifically for accepting donations. This kit requires the EFT form and a copy of your IRS Determination letter. Detailed instructions are here: Enabling Donations for 501(c)(3) Nonprofits
- MailChimp We have an integration with MailChimp that will sync your MailChimp lists with Artful.ly and record when you send email marketing campaigns to your supporters. Plus on the MailChimp side you get access to their excellent email analytics tools. More information on MailChimp can be found in What is MailChimp and why should I use it? Already have a MailChimp account? Instructions to connect it to Artful.ly are here: Connecting Your Artful.ly & MailChimp Accounts.
- Passes (in beta) This kit allows organizations to set up flex and season passes. Details are in the Passes Overview
- Memberships (in beta) Organizations with the Memberships kit can set up member only ticket prices and create events exclusive to members. Read more here: Memberships Overview
- Relationships & Households (in open beta) Knowing who knows who within your network is a powerful way to understand the connections between your supporters. That's where the Relationships and Households kit comes in. Learn more in: Tracking Relationships Between People & Companies.
What do you mean by "beta"?
Artful.ly is in a constant state of development, and your feedback is one of the biggest influences on how and when new features get built. Before a new kit gets released, we put features through a closed beta period. This allows us to get feedback from a small group of users before allowing any organization to turn it on.
When a kit is in beta we consider it to be in a state where an organization can use it in their day to day, but there's the possibility that small issues can come up. When that happens, we ask beta testing organizations to reach out to us ASAP so we can investigate and get it fixed.
Organizations that beta test help shape how kits get refined. We ask for feedback on the kits, and use it to further iterate on the new features. If you're interested in beta testing any of our kits currently in beta, let us know. We're happy to talk with you about it.