Link Artful.ly To Your Fractured Atlas Membership
Linking Artful.ly to your fiscal sponsorship allows you to accept donations to your sponsored fund in addition to ticketing events. Connecting the account imports your donation history and donor records received through Fractured Atlas. Once this information is in your Artful.ly account you can manage your contacts and keep track of patrons.
- Navigate to your Account Administration page.
- Find the section labeled Fractured Atlas and select connect now.
- Enter your Fractured Atlas username and password when "Connect to Fractured Atlas" appears. Note: if you have set a username other than your email address, you must enter that here
Note: If you have set a different username than your email address, be sure to enter that username here. Otherwise the field won't accept it. Access To Donation History And Donor Records
- If your Sponsored Project is active, your donation history and donor information will sync with your Artful.ly account. This information is visible in your Orders. Donation information is synced once per hour, so any new donations processed by Fractured Atlas will reflect in your Artful.ly account.
- Donor information will create People Records. You can edit this information within Artful.ly for your records, and you can even export it.
- Institutional giving imports as Company Records. This includes monetary gifts, grants, and in-kind donations from any organization.
- If your project is terminated, expired, or frozen, your donation history and donor information will be imported into Artful.ly but you will have to re-activate your fiscally sponsored project to receive new donations through Artful.ly. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any fiscal sponsorship questions.
- Note: Any changes made through Artful.ly will not be reflected in your donation history on your My Fiscal Sponsorship page, nor will it effect any tax receipts issued. If you need to correct or change any information for tax purposes contact email@example.com
Accept Donations Through Artful.ly
- Donations made to sponsored projects using Artful.ly process through Fractured Atlas. Tax receipts are issued per the Fiscal Sponsorship Program guidelines. Donations processed for Fiscally Sponsored Projects are still subject to the 7% administrative fee assessed for donations. Donations in Artful.ly can only be made by credit card.
- You can receive donations either through an event Storefront or on your own website with a widget for donations only or a combined event/donation widget. Embedding widgets on your site means your donors and patrons never have to leave your site to make those transactions!
- Only fully deductible donations where no goods or services have been provided to the donor can be accepted through Artful.ly at this time. Partially deductible donations are planned for a future update.
Ticketing through Artful.ly
- All ticketing income is earned revenue because the funds go directly to your bank account. This revenue is not deductible through the Fiscal Sponsorship Program.
- In order to opt into the Paid Ticketing Kit you'll need to send a copy of the completed the EFT Form along with a copy of voided check to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 815-366-8174. Note: If you already have EFT information on file with Fractured Atlas for your project you will still need to submit a new form for Artful.ly. Our EFT service requires this.
- Once an Artful.ly admin approves your Paid Event Ticketing Kit, you'll receive a confirmation via email and will be able to set-up a paid event.