Google calendar offers calendar feeds so you can sync to devices (like your phone) and share with others via email. This same calendar feed is what you will sync to your rentals listing.Confirm That Your Google Calendar is Public
- Log in to your Google Account and select the calendar you want to share.
Select Share This Calendar.
- Confirm your Google Calendar is public. Select "Hide details" if you do not want to make the names and details of your calendar events public.
- In your Google account, find the calendar you want to share and click the dropdown menu. The button is a square with a downward pointing triangle when you move your mouse over it.
Select Calendar Settings.
In the Calendar Address section, click the bright green ICAL button. A pop-up window with your calendar's public URL containing the .iCalendar feed will appear. Select and copy the entire URL. It will look something like this:
- On your listing's Share My Calendar Page, click the Upload Your Calendar feed button.
- Paste that public iCal URL into the field. That URL should end with .ics
Click Add Calendar to upload the feed. It may take a couple of minutes for the feed to appear on the calendar preview.