Taking credit card payment information at the time of the rental request helps streamline the rental process for both you and the renter. No more hunting down payment information at the time of the rental.What the Renter Sees
The renter makes a space request
The renter then enters credit card payment information as the final step in submitting the request. The renter is reminded the card will NOT be charged unless the request is approved.
The venue manager receives an email notification with links to either approve or deny the request. The action can be taken from the email, or from the space request section on your Dashboard.
If you follow decide to approve the rental request, press the "Approve Request button."
Approving a request causes the following:
- The renter's card is charged.
- The renter receives and approval email.
- The renter receives a reminder email 12 hours before the rental time.
If the rental is not a good fit you can deny the request by clicking "View Details" and "Deny."
Denying a request causes the following:
- The renter receives an email letting them know the request has been denied along with any custom text you send to the renter.
- The credit card is NOT charged.