In order to give great customer service to your repeat renters, the Booking Engine provides easy access to the status of a credit card charge or refund.
'Credit Card Status' is displayed both in the list view of Space Requests as well as the Reservation detail page. Below are the options for credit card status and what they mean:
Charged: reservation was approved and credit card charged
Refunded Fully: reservation was cancelled and full rental fee is refunded to credit card
Refunded Partially: reservation was cancelled and partial rental fee refunded to credit card
Settled: reservation was approved and rental total (minus fees) has been transferred to venue bank account. Note: It takes a few days after being settled for bank account to record the transaction, this varies by bank.
Credit Card Status will be blank when:
- Payment made is via a method other than a credit card (cash, check, barter, etc.)
- Reservation request was denied (credit card was never charged)
- Reservation request is pending (has not been approved or denied yet)
- Reservation request is expired (was not approved or denied before requested rental date passed)
Tips & Reminders
- Renter will see your venue name on their credit card
- Reason for cancellation/refund is displayed in the transaction record
- When searching for a rental transaction by name, it will be the name entered for the Renter (not always the same name as on the credit card)
- When searching for a rental transaction by name, use exact spelling and punctuation
Need additional help?
We understand your renters are important, and we want you to feel confidant using our system to provide your renters with a valuable service. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on Fractured Atlas to help you. Call us at 888-692-7878 X228 or email us at email@example.com