For venues who have enabled Online Space Requests, you also have the option to export the rentals data collected via those online forms.
This is can be useful both when you want to export contact info for all of your renters, and even more so when you want to learn from your rental activity and make informed decisions.
Common questions that an export of data can help answer:
- What usage of space is most popular (class, special event, etc.)?
- What usage of space is bringing in the most money?
- Who are the loyal return renters?
- What are the most common reasons for a renter's space request being denied?
- What are the most common reasons for a cancellation or a refund?
To export Space Requests follow these steps:
- Login to your SpaceFinder account
- Go to your Dashboard
- Select 'Space Requests'
- Filter your report by date
- Click 'View' to load the data
- Click 'Export'
- CSV file will be emailed to the email address you logged in with
The CSV will include the following columns:
- By (who created the Space Request, an Admin or the Renter).
- Renter's Organization
- Renter Name
- Renter's Email
- Renter's Phone Number
- Date/Time of Reservation
- Created (Date Space Request was created)
- Space Requested
- Use of Space (rehearsal, performance, etc.)
- Membership (renter answered 'yes' to being a member of your organization)
- Request Status (can be Approved, Denied, or Cancelled)
- Reason for canceling
- Amount (total cost of the rental. if a partial refund has been processed the net total will show)
- Payment Method (if credit card was used, the type of card and last four digits will be displayed. If "Other" is selected as a payment option by the Admin when creating a Space Request, whatever is entered will be displayed. For example "Cash", "Invoice #201", "workstudy", etc.)