For venues who have enabled Online Space Requests, you also have the option to export the payment information when a renter's card is charged or refunded, and when those funds are settled to your bank account.
To export Space Requests
- Login to your SpaceFinder account
- Go to your Dashboard
- Select 'Payments'
- Filter your report by date
- Click 'View' to load the data
- Click 'Export'
- A CSV will be emailed to the email address you logged in with
The CSV is split into two sections.
The first table details when funds are submitted for settlement to your bank account, and for how much.
This table has the following columns:
- Date When the payment initiated
- Bank Account The payment was settled to
- Amount The total number of funds in the settlement
- Link A link to see all of the transactions within the settlement and a breakdown of the gross total before merchant and service fees
We also include all of the transactions for the date range you specified. These are the individual credit card charges and refunds.
The table includes:
- Date The day of the transaction (this is when the card was charged, not necessarily when the rental happened
- Customer The name of the renter
- Space Which space within your organization the customer rented
- Amount How much the rental cost
- Type Either a purchase or a refund
- Link A link to the transaction record