Accessing your report
To access the Annual Report form you must first be logged-in to your Fractured Atlas membership. Navigate to the Fiscal Sponsorship Dashboard and click 'Project & Annual Reports' and then 'Annual Reports.'
Note: We are in the process of collecting some project data from projects that were approved prior to us adding several questions to our fiscal sponsorship application. If you see a button when you login that says “Update Project,” we’re missing information from you! You will be able to access your annual report once you’ve completed that form. Don’t worry - it’s a quick one!
Completing your report
If your project received donations throughout the year, but did not release any funds, the annual report will begin with a few yes or no questions to help us determine what info will be requested in the following sections. If your project released funds throughout the year, you will skip this page and will be taken directly to the report form.
The Annual Report form is an online form that we provide via our website (accessible only when logged-in). The form will provide the total amount of funds received and disbursed for that year. The following information is required in the report:
- A narrative account detailing your sponsored activities during the prior year
- This narrative should explain what you accomplished towards the development and production of your project, how this furthered the charitable purposes pre-approved by Fractured Atlas pursuant to your Fiscal Sponsorship Grant Agreement, and the estimated number of artists and the general public that have been served by your work. We prompt you to provide a narrative with three guiding questions.
- A budget/expense report
- The budget/expense report details your actual expenses for the funds spent on the project, a percentage breakdown of how your funds were over three (3) general categories, and project revenue.
- Work samples and documentation
- This optional section is an opportunity to demonstrate what you have accomplished. You will be able to upload them directly into the annual report form.