To access the Annual Report form you must first be logged-in to your Fractured Atlas membership. Navigate to the My Fiscal Sponsorship page and click 'Info/Reports' and then 'File [YEAR] Annual Report.' Click this link to access the annual report for the previous calendar year.
The annual report begins with a few yes or no questions to help us determine what info will be requested in the following sections.
The Annual Report form is an online form that we provide via our website (accessible only when logged-in). The form will provide the total amount of funds received and disbursed for that year. The following information is required in the report:
- A narrative account detailing your sponsored activities during the prior year
- This narrative should explain what you accomplished towards the development and production of your project, how this furthered the charitable purposes pre-approved by Fractured Atlas pursuant to your Fiscal Sponsorship Grant Agreement, and the estimated number of artists and the general public that have been served by your work. We prompt you to provide a narrative with three guiding questions.
- A budget/expense report
- The budget/expense report details your actual expenses for the funds spent on the project, a percentage breakdown of how your funds were over three (3) general categories, and project revenue.
- Work samples and documentation
- This optional section is an opportunity to demonstrate what you have accomplished. You will be able to upload them directly into the annual report form.