Yes! You are more than welcome to join - we have a number of members residing outside the U.S. However, we can't guarantee that you'll be able to use all of our services (fiscal sponsorship, for example, which requires a U.S. tax ID numbers and U.S. address). We definitely do encourage you to be a part of a very large artist community. And there are certainly services that you may find useful!
Articles in this section
- Will I receive fiscal sponsorship once I'm a member?
- Different Levels of Memberships and Their Benefits
- Non-Membership Fractured Atlas Services
- Membership Eligibility
- I Live Outside of New York City. Can I Use Your Services?
- I Live Outside of the United States. Can I Use Your Services?
- Membership Sign Up
- How Do I Know that I Successfully Signed Up for Fractured Atlas Membership?
- Changing Your Membership Level
Article is closed for comments.