Yes! You are more than welcome to join - we have a number of members residing outside the U.S. However, we can't guarantee that you'll be able to use all of our services (insurance and fiscal sponsorship, for example, which may require U.S. tax ID numbers and/or U.S. addresses). We definitely do encourage you to be a part of a very large artist community. And there are certainly services that you may find useful!
Articles in this section
- Will I receive fiscal sponsorship once I'm a member?
- Different Levels of Memberships and Their Benefits
- Non-Membership Fractured Atlas Services
- Membership Eligibility
- I Live Outside of New York City. Can I Use Your Services?
- I Live Outside of the United States. Can I Use Your Services?
- Membership Sign Up
- How Do I Know that I Successfully Signed Up for Fractured Atlas Membership?
- Changing Your Membership Level