Fractured Atlas sets each membership up to automatically re-bill each month as set forth in the terms and conditions of the membership agreement. If you no longer wish to be a member with Fractured Atlas, you can switch your level of membership at any time by logging in to your account at www.fracturedatlas.org. If you do not cancel your membership online and have not requested via email or contact form to be switched to the free Community membership or have your membership terminated, your card on file will continue to be charged.
Articles in this section
- I can no longer afford dues, but would like to remain a member.
- Are Fractured Atlas membership dues tax-deductible?
- Will I get a receipt when my dues are paid?
- I received notice that my membership dues didn't go through.
- How can I pay my Membership Dues?
- I'm not using the membership. Why am I still being charged?
- I'm now at the Community level due to a billing failure