Annual general liability insurance is a great option for artists and arts organizations who operate throughout the year and need liability coverage on an ongoing basis. However, there are some projects that just come together for a short period of time. For those projects, event insurance will be the best option-- it offers the same liability coverage that you would find in an annual general liability policy, but on a short-term basis specific to the event/project at hand.
Articles in this section
- Annual General Liability Insurance
- Event Insurance
- What is the difference between annual general liability and event insurance?
- Volunteer Accident Insurance
- Equipment Insurance
- Artwork Insurance
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Workers' Compensation