Contributions made payable to Fractured Atlas for the purposes of one of our fiscally sponsored projects are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. If you receive a reward, good, or service in exchange for your donation, the fair market value of that will reduce the tax-deductible portion of your donation. The value of the reward, good, or service you receive will be included in your donation receipt.
Articles in this section
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
- What is the processing fee? Do I have to pay it?
- Will I get a receipt for my donation?
- Will I be charged right away for my donation?
- What personal information will be shared publicly or with the fundraiser?
- Can I mail my donation as a check?
- Can my donations or gifts be refunded?