As part of our International Artist Visa service, Fractured Atlas offers letters of consultation for essential support personnel (such as O-2 visa applicants) accompanying artist aliens (such as O-1 visa applicants) to the United States. When considering letters of consultation for essential support personnel, we request the following documentation:
- I-129: This is the visa petition form provided by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) to nonimmigrant visa applicants. It should be signed.
- Petitioner’s letter: This is the signed letter submitted by the petitioner to USCIS, which outlines the qualifications of the applicant for the relevant visa.
- Statement from the artist: This signed letter describes the support personnel’s critical skills and experience working with the artist, the nature of the assistance to be rendered, and its essentiality.
- Contract(s): This signed document demonstrates the agreement between the support personnel and their employer.
- Curriculum Vitae:This is the essential support applicant's resume, which may outline their previous experience, accomplishments, training, and awards.
- If the petition includes more than one beneficiary, we request
- An alphabetized beneficiary list including a one- or two-word description of each beneficiary's job.
Each of these documents should be provided in its completed form for review. If any one of these items will not be submitted to USCIS with a particular petition, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss whether or not alternative documentation may be provided instead.