Fractured Atlas Requirements
Fractured Atlas can administer a "Sponsorship Confirmation Letter" to prospective donors and funders requesting proof of sponsorship.
This letter will include details of the relationship between your project and Fractured Atlas, as well as our Tax ID number for the donor's reference.
Any time a donor, venue, institution, or other entity asks for this information, you must contact Fractured Atlas staff to obtain the necessary documents.
Policies to be aware of:
- If there is an application requesting proof of sponsorship, access to the application via login information and/or all application materials must be sent to [email protected] for review and approval.
- If an application is present, this may be considered a grant, see Grant Application Review Procedure for more details on how to apply.
- Liquor Licenses - Fractured Atlas cannot be listed on any contracts, agreements, or binding documents with any city or government entities to obtain any type of liquor license. For liability reasons only the project's name and information must be listed.
- In some cases, Fractured Atlas can provide a sponsorship confirmation for a liquor license, but must review all documents for obtaining the license before administering the letter. Depending on the city clerk you are working with, the sponsorship confirmation letter may suffice without Fractured Atlas being listed on the contract, agreement or licensing forms.
- Sponsorship Confirmation Letters cannot be used for sales tax exemption. Fractured Atlas is unable to provide sales tax exemption for our fiscally sponsored projects.
- See the link Prohibited Activities for more details on sales tax.