Funders, companies, institutions, and other entities may ask for proof of sponsorship in order to work with your project or make a donation.
Fractured Atlas can issue a "Sponsorship Confirmation Letter" to prospective donors and funders requesting this information.
This letter is complete with details of the relationship between your project and Fractured Atlas as well as our tax ID number for the donor's reference.
In order to obtain this letter projects will need to send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Full name of the entity requesting the information
- Full mailing address of the entity
- If it's a business, the contact person there (if there is one)
- Any additional information the requester might need (Fractured Atlas' EIN, IRS Determination Letter, etc.)
- Why this information is being requested at this time
A Fractured Atlas staff member will then send you a sponsorship confirmation letter in PDF form via email to forward along to the entity requesting it.
Any time a donor, venue, institution, or other entity asks for this information Fractured Atlas must be contacted first for approval before any details are provided.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- If there is an application requesting proof of sponsorship, access to the application via login information and/or all application materials must be sent to [email protected] for review and approval.
- If an application is present, this may be considered a grant, see Grant Application Review Process for more details on how to apply.
Please Review the policies on issuing Proof of Sponsorship Requests.