To access the TDF Costume Collection, Fractured Atlas must submit a Letter of Agreement directly to TDF on your behalf. You should visit their website to review their rental policies and procedures. To help us complete the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of your sponsored project
- Name of production
- Size of house (if film, please put film)
- Authorized Designer or Contact Person with phone number and/or email address (up to three allowed)
- Performance Dates including the preview date (optional), opening and closing dates (required)
- Return Dates (CC policy states they are due 10 days after the final performance)
We will then send you the credit card authorization form to complete and return to us so we can provide this along with a copy of the Letter of Agreement to the Costume Collection to have on file in case of cleaning, repair or late fees being incurred. Please note that TDF is unable to keep credit card information on file for future rentals made by fiscally-sponsored projects.