Donor's and other entities may ask for an IRS Determination Letter from Fractured Atlas to verify our 501(c)(3) status.
In order to obtain this letter projects will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name of the entity requesting the information
- Full mailing address of the entity
- Reason the entity is requesting this information
- Details of the opportunity including links or login information
A Fractured Atlas staff member will then review the information and send along the IRS Determination Letter and / or a Sponsorship Confirmation Letter
Any time a donor, venue, institution or other entity asks for this information Fractured Atlas must be contacted first for approval before providing any details.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- If the opportunity requires submission of a Letter of Intent/Inquiry or has an application process this may be considered a grant, see the Grant Application Review Process for more details on how to apply
Please Review the policies on utilizing Fractured Atlas information.