As a fiscally sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, you will primarily manage your fiscal sponsorship online using the Dashboard.
To access the Dashboard, log in at www.fracturedatlas.org, click 'Fiscal Sponsorship'.
Please note that you can only access this page if you are logged into your membership on our website and you have an active fiscally sponsored project.
Click on any of the links displayed to manage your sponsorship:
- 'Edit Public Profile' to make changes to your public-facing project profile page, like adding a video or image, updating your project description, and adding links to your website and/or social media pages.
- 'Share/Embed' links on your project's website to navigate your supporters to your donation page.
- 'Report' check donations received before you send them to Fractured Atlas to be processed for your sponsored project.
- Download the 'Major Gift Letter' to have your donors complete when they make a donation of $5,000 or more by check in support of your project.
- Find 'Instructions' related to receiving, reporting, and processing check donations for your project.
- Non-Monetary Property:
- 'Report' noncash donations received for your project.
- Find 'Instructions' related to receiving and processing noncash donations for your project.
- Download the 'Noncash Donation Letter' to have your donors complete when they donate item(s) in support of your project.
- Sponsored Fund History
- View 'My Donation History' to review all donations received for your project. From here, you can find donor contact information and download tax receipts to send to donors.
- 'Connect Bank Account' or 'Manage Bank Account' to connect your sponsored project to your bank account through our payment processor, Stripe.
- 'Fund Releases' to request the release of funds to your bank account.
- From there, you can also view, edit, or delete 'Pending Fund Releases' that have been submitted.
- View 'Fund Release History' to review notes related to your expenses and funds released.
Project & Annual Reports
- View 'Full Fund History' to review all donations, fund releases, and annual reports received/processed over the lifetime of your sponsorship. From here, you can download a spreadsheet of all transactions.
- 'Annual Reports' to complete and submit the annual report form.
- Download a signed copy of your 'Sponsorship Contract.'
- Read a 'Summary of Policies and Procedures.'
- View 'Program Procedures'
- Fractured Atlas's 'Blog'
- Upcoming 'Webinars'
- View 'Special Offers and Discounts
- Sign up for Fractured Atlas's Newsletter 'The Incensed Creative'
- Find additional resources in our 'Resource Library'