As a fiscally sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, you will primarily manage your fiscal sponsorship online using the My Fiscal Sponsorship page.
To access the My Fiscal Sponsorship page, log in at www.fracturedatlas.org, click 'My Fiscal Sponsorship'.
Please note that you can only access this page if you are logged into your membership on our website and you have an active fiscally sponsored project.
Click on any of the buttons displayed to manage your sponsorship:
- View your 'Current Profile' as it appears on our website.
- 'Edit Profile' to make changes to your public-facing project profile page, like adding a video or image, updating your project description, and adding links to your website and/or social media pages.
- 'My Donation Page' links to your online profile on our website. This is the link to send supporters to make a donation by credit card.
- 'Share/Embed' links on your project's website to navigate your supporters to your donation page.
- Add 'Giving Levels' to your project profile to receive partially-deductible donations.
- 'Report' check donations received before you send them to Fractured Atlas to be processed for your sponsored project.
- Download the 'Major Gift Letter' to have your donors complete when they make a donation of $5,000 or more by check in support of your project.
- Find 'Instructions' related to receiving, reporting, and processing check donations for your project.
- Non-Monetary Property:
- 'Report' noncash donations received for your project.
- Find 'Instructions' related to receiving and processing noncash donations for your project.
- Download the 'Noncash Donation Letter' to have your donors complete when they donate item(s) in support of your project.
- Sponsored Fund History
- View 'My Donation History' to review all donations received for your project. From here, you can find donor contact information and download tax receipts to send to donors.
- 'Request Funds' to request release of funds to your bank account.
- View, edit, or delete 'Pending Fund Releases' that have been submitted.
- View 'Fund Release History' to review notes related to your expenses and funds released.
- 'Sign Up for Electronic Bank Transfers' to download the EFT Sign Up form to connect your sponsored project to your bank account.
- 'Fund Balance' displays all funds received (available and not available) that have not yet been released for project-related expenses.
- 'Available' fund balance displays all funds currently available for release from your sponsored fund.
- View 'Full Fund History' to review all donations, fund releases, and annual reports received/processed over the lifetime of your sponsorship. From here, you can download a spreadsheet of all transactions.
- 'File [YEAR] Annual Report' to complete and submit the annual report form.
- 'Manage Budgets' to view your application budget or add a new budget to plan for new projects/activities.
- Connect your project to our 'Crowdfunding' platform, Fundraising by Fractured Atlas.
- Download a template for an 'Individual Appeal Letter' to solicit donations from individuals.
- Download a template for a 'Grant Letter of Inquiry' (LOI) to submit to a funder.
- Download a template for a 'General Grant Proposal' to apply for a grant.
- Download a template for a 'Project Budget.'
- Download an 'Invoice Template' and a 'Sample Completed' invoice for reference.
- Download a logo with the ideal 'Web resolution.'
- Download a 'Hi-res for print use' logo.
- Read a 'Summary of Policies and Procedures.'
- Download a signed copy of your 'Sponsorship Contract.'
- Download 'Tax Information for Your Accountant.'
- Complete a quiz to find out: 'Should I Become a 501(c)(3)?'
- Find 'Legal Assistance' near you.
- Find 'Accounting Assistance' near you.
- Find 'Additional Resources' related to fundraising, fiscal sponsorship, and nonprofits.