Fiscally sponsored projects are not permitted to register for products or services that require Fractured Atlas's name. This includes bank accounts and charity websites (Bank accounts, Justgive.com, Facebook, Facebook Causes, PayPal, etc.). We provide each project with a unique online donation page and we are unable to accept donations made for the purposes of your project from any other online donation processing services. Your bank account is your own responsibility and should not have Fractured Atlas’s name associated with it. See Bank Accounts and your Sponsored Project for more information.
Articles in this section
- Prohibited Activity: Register for Products or Services That Require Fractured Atlas's Name
- Prohibited Activity: Release Funds For Expenses Made Before Fiscal Sponsorship
- Prohibited Activity: Using Fractured Atlas's EIN (Employer Identification Number) without Our Knowledge or Permission
- Prohibited Activity: Use of Google Nonprofits
- Prohibited Activity: Selling Advertising through your Fiscally Sponsored Fund
- Prohibited Activity: Utilizing outside Fundraising and Payment Processing Platforms Without Approval: ie. Facebook, Indiegogo, Kickstarter, PayPal, Patreon etc.
- Prohibited Activity: Conduct a Raffle through Your Fiscal Sponsorship Fund
- Prohibited Activity: Process or Accept Earned Revenue through Your Fund
- Prohibited Activity: Hire a Commission-Based Professional Fundraiser to Raise Charitable Donations
- Prohibited Activity: Collect Credit Card Information from Your Donors