Fractured Atlas Approval Process
When soliciting donations, we require that all correspondence be reviewed and approved by Fractured Atlas staff before use.
Please see our policy for solicitation Letters: Review and Approval of Donation Solicitation Letters and Materials
All materials should be emailed to [email protected] at least 3-5 business days before intended use. We may review letters faster than this, but we ask that you plan accordingly for this timeline to account for any feedback and required changes.
We are looking for a few things when reviewing your letters:
- Are you fundraising for activities that were approved by our board? We need to make sure that you're fundraising for activities that fall within the description that was approved by our Board of Directors.
- Does the letter include the correct instructions for making a donation in support of your project? We'll check to make sure that your donors know how to make a donation by check or credit card.
- Are you offering goods and services to donors in exchange for donor's gifts? If so, giving levels would need to be created on your donor landing page before our staff can approve your ask letter.
- Did you use the proper standard text? This is required in all donation solicitation materials.
- Are you offering advertising space or raffle tickets in exchange for donations? You are not permitted to offer advertising in exchange for donations processed through your fiscal sponsorship. Be sure to review the Prohibited Activities before creating your ask letter.
- We are also checking the structure and content of the letter to provide constructive feedback to help make your fundraising efforts more effective.