To schedule your shows:
- Open your event.
- Expand the shows menu on the left-hand side and click Add shows.
- Use the dropdown menu to set your showtime.
- Click dates on the calendar to schedule your shows. You can schedule multiple showtimes at once by changing the time in the dropdown menu.
- Once you have the dates scheduled, scroll to the bottom of the page, make sure your capacity, ticket types, and prices are correct.
- Select either Save to schedule the shows, but leave them hidden from public view until you're ready to put them on sale later, or click Save and Publish to schedule the shows and put them on sale immediately. For more information, see: Publish or Unpublish a Show.
- If you have more shows to put on the calendar, repeat steps 3-6.
- Save schedules the shows, and leaves them hidden from public view until they are published. You can still sell tickets to an unpublished show through the Box Office and Sales Console.
- Save and Publish schedules the show, and puts it on sale in the storefront immediately.
Important: If your ticket types are unique to different show times, you can adjust your ticket types on the add shows page and schedule them; any changes you make here only affect the round of shows you're scheduling right now. Once you click save or save and publish, the ticket types and capacity on the add shows page will revert to what is in your prices template on the Event Details page.
Next, you'll set up your ticket types. For more information check out: Ticket Capacity & Ticket Type Limits.