Short answer: The prices were probably updated on the event details, but that only affects new shows you add to the calendar. Shows you've already scheduled must be updated one-by-one or deleted.
Longer Answer: The prices page in your Event details is best thought of as a template for new shows. Changing the prices in your event details will not change the prices on the shows already scheduled. This is designed to give producers flexibility if they have different prices on different nights.
Luckily, updating your prices is a quick fix. There are two options to resolve it.
If we did not activate your Paid Ticketing yet before you created your shows, you'll need to go in and add the ticket price for each show date and time you created. After we confirm your Kit has been activated you have two options:
OPTION 1: Edit Each Show's Ticket Information
This option works best if you only have a few shows scheduled.
- Open up your event and expand the Shows menu on the left hand side and Click list.
- Click on a show date and time. This will take you to the show details page.
- Click the gear button under Ticket Types and choose Edit.
- Update the price and save.
- Repeat for all shows you want to change the prices for
OPTION 2: Delete Shows and Schedule New Ones
If you have a lot of shows, this is the better option. That might be faster if you have to edit a bunch of shows!
- Open your event, expand the Shows menu and click List.
- Click on the show date and in the work with menu under your show date, click delete.
- Repeat for all remaining show dates you need to update prices for.
- Expand the Event Details, click Prices and update your prices in the template.
- Expand the shows menu again and click add shows.
- Schedule new shows with your new pricing template.