As part of creating a free or paid event, you have the option of asking your patrons a custom question during their checkout process. This can be a helpful feature when you want to know more about your ticket buyers. Patrons do not have to answer the question to complete checkout, but most will fill it out. Answers to the question will appear on the door list and order details.
To create your question, select the appropriate event and choose the Messages tab. You can select the box that allows for a question during checkout and can type in your question under the 'Special Instructions Caption.'
Asking a final question can be helpful for all kinds of events from private RSVP's of free events to large scale performances. Here are some examples of what you might ask during checkout:
- Which dinner option would you prefer: Chicken, Beef, or Vegan?
- Where did you hear about this event?
- Please provide the names for your guests.
- List any questions you have for the panel.
- What shows of ours have you seen before?
- Who is your favorite Beatle?
Your question will be listed under the 'special instructions' tab during check out.
This feature is currently available only in the Artful.ly Storefront.