If you need to change your event image, all you need to do is update a new one. Sometimes, though, you may see the original image in its place. Don't worry, the image has in all likelihood been updated, but the old image is cached in your browser and is still appearing to make the page load more quickly. If you take a look at your storefront in another browser or in a private, or incognito window, the updated image should be visible.
Articles in this section
- Creating an Event - Event Details
- Creating Shows
- Ticket Capacity & Ticket Type Limits
- I've updated my prices. Why aren't they updating on my shows?
- Setting Ticket Prices & Capacity
- Special Instructions: Ask Your Fans a Question at Checkout
- Publish or Unpublish a Show
- Cancel, Change the Time, or Reschedule a Show
- How do I schedule an event that happens twice in different places?
- Adding Prices to Scheduled Shows