If you have a ticket type you want to pull from sale, you can do that from the Show Details page. One common use case for this would be to stop sales of early bird tickets so they can be replaced with a higher-priced ticket type. You can also do this when creating a ticket type to make types that only you can sell. This can work well for consignment ticketing or papering.
- Open your event.
- Expand the shows menu on the left hand side and select List.
- Click on the show date you want to stop sales of a ticket type for.
- Open the gear menu for the ticket type you'd like to pull and select Edit.
- Uncheck the Storefront & Widgets checkbox. This will take the ticket type out of the storefront.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
This will take your ticket type out of the storefront. If you leave the Box Office & Sales Console boxes checked, you'll still be able to sell the ticket through your internal sales channels, but customers will not see the ticket type in your public storefront.