Note that we will be discontinuing our Artful.ly ticketing and CRM service effective July 31, 2020. Here's more info about this decision and what it entails.
What do I do with duplicate records?
Dupes happen! To clean up your records and combine two duplicate records:
- Determine which of the two records has more accurate information--this is the "winner." The other record is the "loser." The winner's contact details (name, Primary email, address, website) will override the loser's. The primary email for the loser record will become a secondary email, and the loser's notes, actions, secondary emails, and tags will be added to the winner's record.
- Open up the loser record.
- Select the Work With Button.
- Choose Merge.
- Type the name or e-mail address of the winner into search field at the top of the page. You can also select the record from the list or recently opened records that will appear on the right.
- Confirm the merge (or cancel if you messed up).
With the Relationships and households kit activated, you can use the Suggested Merges feature to have Artful.ly find and recommend records that might need to be merged.