Note that we will be discontinuing our Artful.ly ticketing and CRM service effective July 31, 2020. Here's more info about this decision and what it entails.
It's possible to add images to records in your database either by uploading an image, or automatically if there's a Gravatar associated with the person or company's email address. If the person has not established Gravatar image with their email address, it's easy to add a new image.
- View the record and select the Work with... button to Edit the record's info.
- View the Image section and click on Choose File to upload a new photograph.
Images should be:
- No larger than 1 MB
- Of equal height and width
- At least 200 pixels x 200 pixels
- .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png