What is a "statement?"
A statement report summarizes all of your ticket sales for an entire event or an individual show.
Where do I find my statements?
You can access event and show statements from two different paths:
From the top menu bar, select Reports, then Statements, then choose the event.
Or, from a Show Details page, click View Complete Settlement as shown below.
Then, either click on an individual show date, or select Generate Report to view the statement for the entire run of shows in the event.
What's on a statement?
(In the screenshot at the bottom of this article, these numbers are in the gray box.)
- Tickets Sold = Sum of the number of tickets sold. This number does not include comp tickets.
- Gross = Total price paid for tickets sold for this show.
- CC Net = Total revenue from credit card sales processed by Artful.ly minus the 3.5% processing fee. This total what Artful.ly owes you for the show.
- Settled = Amount of money Artful.ly has paid you for the show. This will be $0 until until your settlement has been initiated (2 business days after the show has played). After that, this value should be equal to the CC Net value.
Breakdown by Payment Method
For each method of payment—credit card, cash, comp--sales are broken out in the follow columns:
- Tickets = Number of tickets purchased with the given payment method.
- Gross = Total price of all tickets paid for with the given payment method.
- Processing = Total fees paid to Artful.ly for credit card sales only. Equal to 3.5% of gross of credit card sales.
- Net = Net revenue for given payment method. For credit card sales this is gross minus 3.5% processing. Should be equal to CC Net in the top bar.
Breakdown by Purchase Location
Artful.ly tickets may be sold in a number of locations. This table helps you see where your sales are happening.
- Web = Total number of tickets purchased via the Artful.ly Storefront, widget, and WordPress plugin.
- Box Office = Total number of tickets purchased through the box office interface.
- Artful.ly = Comp Tickets manually entered by you.
- (The columns in this table are the same as the payment method columns defined above.)
Breakdown by Discount
If you have created any discount codes that can be used for this event or show they will be listed as rows in this table. Columns across the top are:
- Discount Code = The name of the code.
- Type = The promotion type associate with the code--either "X dollars off" or "buy one get one free".
- Tickets = Total number of tickets purchased with this code.
- Discounted = Total dollar value of discounts redeemed with this code.
Slices = Data Visualization
Clicking on the Slices button will show you a colored pie chart view for each set of breakdown criteria. This feature has some kinks in it but we thought we'd roll it out now so you can play around with it. :)