Once you activate your Membership Kit, you should customize the language and images that appear on your Membership Storefront. This is where you can talk about your membership program and make a sales pitch for why your fans should join.
- Go to your Account Administration page.
- On your Membership Kit click Configure.
- Here you can add text and use the formatting tools to adjust text size, add emphasis, and even add images to your Membership Storefront. There's also a checkbox at the bottom to show or hide the membership storefront. This is useful if you only sell memberships during a certain part of the year.
- As you make changes to the marketing material in each text box, it's useful to have another window with your Membership Storefront open so you can see the results of your edits. As you save changes from configuring the storefront, you can refresh the view of the storefront to see the results. Here's an example of the Membership Storefront.
- Once your patrons purchase a membership and login to the storefront, they will see a list of member only events.