Member Only Events—get exclusive.
Beyond offering a member price for a ticket, you may also want to host an event or shows open exclusively to your members.
To Create Member-Only Events:
These events are only visible when your members are logged into your storefront.
- Create an event.
- Under Event Details, select About.
- Check the Members Only checkbox and Save.
- Proceed through the rest of your event set up.
The events will display when a member is logged into the members-only storefront.
To Create Member-Only Shows:
These shows are visible to the public but the only tickets available are member-only tickets.
- Create an event with a member ticket type.
- Select the type of membership the ticket type is available to.
- Do not create any ticket types that are not member-only.
Some More Options:
- If you make a member ticket type and leave the Storefront and Widgets availability box checked, the ticket type will be visible to anyone who visits your storefront. The member only ticket type will appear Sold Out to non-members. Members will need to log into your storefront to add these tickets to the cart.
- If Storefront and Widgets is unchecked, but the Members box is checked (see image below), the ticket type will only be visible when members are logged into your storefront.
Leaving Box Office checked will allow your Box Office staff to sell this ticket type over the phone and at the door. Box office sales of member tickets are not restricted, so box office staff may need to check if the patron is a member in your CRM, or offer to sell the patron a membership using the Sales Console.