If you have a customer who'd like to purchase a pass over the phone and have it be applied during the same call, your staff will have to perform two separate transactions. First, the customer will have to pay for the pass, and then a separate transaction will need to be created to apply the pass to tickets.
To Sell a Pass Through the Sales Console
- Navigate to the Sales Console through either the Sell menu or the Sell to option on a people record if the patron is already in your Artful.ly CRM.
- Click on the Passes tile and select which pass the patron wants to purchase.
- Click the green Check Out tile to sell the pass.
To Apply a Passcode for a Customer
- Follow the steps to retrieve someone's passcode.
- Click on the Work with button in the customer's contact record.
- Select Sell to to be taken to the sales console.
- Add the customer's desired tickets to the cart.
- Click the Apply Discount or Passcode tile and paste the code into the field.
- Click the green Check Out tile. If the order is entirely covered by the pass, click Cash since it will be a $0 sale. If the order is not entirely covered by the pass, (if there's an added donation, for example) then payment information will need to be collected.