The Action Feed lists all interactions a patron has with your organization. To help producers think holistically about the patron experience, we've framed all Actions from the point of view of the patron--What tickets did Jane Doe get? What donations did she give? What communication did she hear? etc. If you see all of these interactions in one place, then you can start to see correlations between the Tuesday eblast and the Wednesday ticket sales.
For information on manually logging actions, take a look at How do I log an action on a record?
- Bought Actions record ticket purchases. They are automatically created when a patron buys tickets through any Artful.ly sales channel. Bought actions are also created when you import an event. Bought actions cannot manually be added.
- Gave Actions record donations. Gave actions are automatically logged if the donation is made through Artful.ly, or if you've linked your account to your fiscally sponsored project. 501(c)(3) organizations may manually log donations you receive via cash or check and donations received through other credit card processors. Fiscally sponsored projects should log their donations through their My Fiscal Sponsorship Page.
- Heard Actions record emails, eblasts, phone calls, and other communications your organization sent to a patron. Heard actions are what that person heard from you and your team. If you have activated the MailChimp kit, Heard actions will be logged for all people who receive your MailChimp campaigns. You can also manually add Heard actions.
- Helped Actions record volunteer activity; all are manually logged.
- Said Actions record communications from a patron such as emails and phone calls. Said actions are the opposite of heard actions; it's what the fan told you. These are manually logged.
- Went Actions record events a fan attended. Use these for events you didn't ticket or where a ticket purchase might vary from actual attendance. Went actions are automatically logged if you check off people from a show's door list. Otherwise, you can manually log went actions post-event by going to the door list and checking them in.
The Action Feed is automatically sorted from most recent actions down to the oldest. The list of actions could get pretty long and a push an important action down below where you and your team might ordinarily look. For important actions, click the gray star to the left of the action date. This will turn the star yellow. Refresh your browser and you'll see all the starred action filter to the top of the Action Feed.
By the way, you can also star important notes. Only the first three starred notes will show up on the front of a patron's record, but the rest will appear when you click the "X more notes" link.