Renters have the option to rate and review any space in the directory. If your space is reviewed, you will automatically receive an email notification and a notification posted on the dashboard.
If you are an Admin for the reviewed space, you may write a response to the user's review by navigating to the URL of the review from the notifications.
If you feel a review of your space is inappropriate, you can flag it for review by a site administrator. If the review is negative, but not inappropriate it may not be removed from the site.
From your dashboard you'll see a link under the review to flag it for removal. Once you flag the review, a site administrator will be notified. They will look over the review and either remove it or unflag at their discretion.
Examples of inappropriate reviews include:
- Reviewer has conflict of interest
- Review consists of second-hand experiences or hearsay
- Review contains personal attacks, threats, or hate speech
- Review is not relevant to the space (this includes commercial solicitations)
- Review is plagiarized or includes copyrighted material without permission