Artful.ly receipts include the following information:
- Receipts are referred to as "Order Confirmations"
- A reminder the charge on their credit card statement will appear as *"Artfuly[Your Organization's Name]"** Your organization's name will appear as a descriptor on thank you pages, receipts, and customer credit card statements. The descriptor comes from the first 14 characters in your Artful.ly organization name.
- Order number: This is corresponds to the Order ID number you see in Orders reports
- Purchase date
- Order total: The total value of tickets and/or donations
- Payment method: This will either be credit card, cash, or comp. The credit card type and number is not provided
- Service fee: The total fee for the entire order. Here's a reminder about Artful.ly Fees and when they appear to the Patron
- Venue location
- Contact email and phone number (If you provided one)
- Itemized list featuring:
- Each ticket, membership, or pass that was purchased
- Ticket type description
- Receipt details—great for things like telling people where to park and other details that don't need to be included in the ticket type description, but you want people to get in their emails.
- Donation amount (if applicable)
Where do receipts come from?
They are automatically emailed to the patron from [email protected] immediately following the transaction.
For Charity Donations: The receipt is only to document the transaction. You will need to send any additional tax-related documentation (such as information about partially deductible donations) separately.
For Donations to Fiscally Sponsored Projects: Receipts will be emailed separately from Fractured Atlas ([email protected]) and will serve as the patron's receipt for tax purposes. If the donation is made in addition to a ticket purchase, the patron will receive two separate receipts.