Artful.ly can help you find potential household pairings among your existing contacts. There are two ways you can search for existing households in your database:
- Advanced Search: find existing relationships to create list segments, tag records, export information, and more.
- Exports: create a spreadsheet of people in your database to work with the information outside of Artful.ly.
Search & Report with Households
Once you turn on the Relationships Kit, you will automatically get a few more filters in your Advanced Search options.
- Under the People tab, click on Advanced Search
- Click on the Relationships tab.
- Select your desired relationship type and perform the search.
- Press the Work with... button at the top of the page to perform various actions on the search results.
Exporting Household Information
A people export will include a Household column so that you can search for members of specific households in your spreadsheet.
- Under the Reports menu, select Import/Export
- Select Export People to download a CSV file of your patron database.
- Use sort and filter functions in your spreadsheet application to find individuals who are part of Households.