Member-Only Ticket Types
Member-only ticket types allow you to set up a ticket type exclusively for your members. These tickets can either be discounted or free.
To create a member ticket type:
- Add a new Ticket Type
- Under Member Ticket select Yes
- Define how many tickets a single member may purchase in a transaction
- Choose where the ticket is Visible
- Storefront & Widgets: Selecting this checkbox makes the member ticket type visible in your public storefront. Member-only ticket types will appear in the public storefront appear as "Sold Out" until the member logs in.
- Box Office: This checkbox makes this ticket available in the box office so your staff can sell the ticket over the phone or at the door. Box office staff should check the patron's member record in the CRM to verify a membership.
Members: This checkbox causes the ticket type to appear when the member is logged in. To make a ticket type only visible to members, you should check this box, and leave Storefront & Widgets unchecked.
To Purchase Member-Only Tickets
With the Membership Kit activated, your patrons will see a Member Login button in the upper right corner of your Storefront, along with an option to Become a Member. Once a member logs in, member-only ticket types become available.