When looking at a passholder's patron record, you may want to see how many passes that patron has purchased over the years, and how the pass translated to event attendance.
Navigating to Pass History
You can surface this information in what we call the Pass History page. You can get to it by clicking on the Passholder tag or the Work With button on the patron's record.
Reading Pass History
When viewing your patron's pass history you can see:
- The types of passes a patron has purchased
- The purchase date
- Start and end dates
- Number of tickets in the pass
- How many of those tickets have been purchased with the pass
By clicking on a checkbox next to a pass, use the Work With button to:
- Change the pass expiration date
- Send the patron an email reminder containing their pass code