You may run into a situation where you need to end a membership before it expires.
- Open a Patron Record and click on either the Membership ID Number or Member Tag. This will open the patron's Membership History.
- Check the box on the Membership you wish to cancel.
- Select Work With and Cancel Membership.
- You will then need to Confirm the cancellation. A refund will be possible if the funds from the purchase have not settled. Membership revenue settlements issue two full business days after the membership is sold. If the funds have settled, your organization may issue refunds through your own internal refund procedures.
A membership may also be canceled and refunded just like you would a ticket. This may be done so long as the funds from the purchase have not settled. If the funds have settled to your bank account, your organization is responsible for refunding the customer based on your organization's refund procedures.
Go to the top menu bar and select Orders and Memberships. Or find the order from a patron's record. Click on the order to view the order details.
To refund from the order:
- Navigate to Orders at the top menu bar and click Memberships. Or find the order on a patron record and view the order details.
- Check the box for the order you need to refund.