Creating Passes is a two-step process. First you create the pass, and then you select which shows are eligible.
Add a New Pass
- In the top menu bar click Sell and Passes.
- On your Passes overview page select Add New Pass. This will take you to the page where you add all of your pass details.
- Name: The first thing you'll do is give your pass a name. This can be as simple as "Season Pass" or it can be unique to your organization.
- Description: Here is where you'll tell potential passholders exactly what the pass entitles them to.
- Pass Start and End Date: Next you'll define the date range for which the pass is valid. A passholder will be able to use his/her pass for shows within this time frame.
- Number of Tickets: How many tickets is the pass valid for? If you are running a show with multiple events, it's a good best practice to make this number equal to your number of events.
- Price: How much the pass costs.
- Who Pays The Fee? You have the option to pass the service fee on to the patron or roll it into the pass price. In both cases you, the producer, will pay the credit card processing fee. For more information, check out our article on Pass Fees
The messages a patron sees after purchasing a pass are customizable:
- Thanks Message: This field lets you add custom text to the Order Confirmation Thanks page that appears after a customer purchases a pass.
- Email Message:This field adds custom text to the Pass Details Email.
- Sales Start and End: Defines the date the pass will go on and off sale in the storefront.
- Show on Storefront: Checking this box makes the pass visible in your Passes Storefront; it's akin to publishing or unpublishing a show from the storefront.
- Finally you'll click Save to finalize the pass so you can select which events and shows the pass applies to.