In order for patrons to use their pass on an event, the event must be made eligible for passes to be used. As the producer, you define how the pass may be used.
Adding Pass Eligibility
- Open an Event you would like to make eligible for passholders.
- Select Share &Sell and Passes. This will prompt you to add a pass to this event.
- Select a Pass Type you want to apply to the event.
- Decide whether or not the pass is active immediately or not. If the box is left unchecked, you'll have to navigate back and check the box when you would like patrons to use pass codes for that event.
- Ticket Limit per Pass: This is the number of tickets the pass may be used for in one transaction. In most cases, you'll probably want this to be one, but you can change the limit based on your pass business rules.
- Allowed Ticket Types: This menu lets you select which ticket types the pass is eligible for. For example, if you have a more expensive VIP ticket type and a VIP Pass, you could make the VIP Pass eligible for the VIP ticket type.
- Excluded Shows: You also have the option to exclude individual shows for the event in case you have special performances that you do not want to allow passes for.
- Finally, Save the changes.
Adding Multiple Passes to an Event
To add additional passes to an event:
- Navigate back to Share & Sell and Passes.
- Click the Add button.