Like all online solicitation materials, a Fractured Atlas staff person will need to approve your profile edits before they are published on your page. To submit your edits for review, you can follow these steps:
1. From the "About" section, you can edit your tagline and project description. Be sure to save your work as you go along.
2. If you're happy with your edits, click the "Save and Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
3. You will then be directed to the "Status" page where you can either view your current profile or preview your pending changes.
4. After you click "Save and Submit", Fractured Atlas staff will receive an email letting us know you'd like for us to review your profile edits. If we have any feedback or edits, we'll be in touch!
5. After our staff has reviewed and approved your edits, you'll get an email letting you know that your updated profile is approved.