For donations made by check, you must report these contributions on your My Fiscal Sponsorship page before forwarding on to us for processing.
- Log-in to our website and go to your My Fiscal Sponsorship page.
- Under the Donations button, click the "Report" link below "Checks."
- Here is the full donation report form.
- Select an existing donor from the drop-down menu or create a record for a new donor. A mailing address is required for the purposes of the tax receipt that we issue.
- If you've created Giving Levels on your fiscal sponsorship online profile, you will be able to select the applicable Giving Level from a drop-down menu under 'Donation Information.' If you haven't set up Giving Levels, no drop-down menu will appear.
- Be sure to include a "Non-deductible portion" for contributions where you award the donor goods/services in exchange for their donation. The non-deductible portion is the fair market value of the rewards that you are offering to your donors.
- If the donation is for $2,500 or more, you will be able to upload a signed Major Gift Letter to the donation report form. If your donor has yet to complete the Major Gift Letter, you are not required to upload a document in order to submit the report, but the donation will not be available for you to request until we receive the signed letter. The form letter is available for download from your My Fiscal Sponsorship page under Donations.
- The 'special notes' field is for you to add a memo to the donation report for your own future reference.
- Click 'Report Donation.' You will need to submit a separate donation report for each check that you've received.