Our fiscal sponsorship program is non-curatorial, so we welcome applications for projects in all artistic and creative disciplines.
In order to be approved, you must demonstrate that your project meets the following criteria:
- Project activities are artistic.
- Activities are charitable in nature.
An application for fiscal sponsorship will be denied if it does not fall within one of these major criteria for approval. Specifically, the project will be denied if its artistic component is not clearly defined, if it does not provide a public benefit, or if it seems to be primarily commercial in nature or for personal gain.
We cannot sponsor:
- Award programs, grant programs, scholarship programs, or any other scenario in which you'll be re-granting the money you receive from us.
- Commercial projects with the primary goal of making money.
- Projects without a substantial artistic component.
We try to be as inclusive as possible. Our staff reviews all applications before they go to our Board of Directors for approval. If there are any questions or concerns about your application, our staff will be in touch and give you the opportunity to address those concerns or answer the remaining questions.