Obtaining Proof of Eligibility for Nonprofit Rates
One of the benefits of fiscal sponsorship is eligibility for nonprofit or discounted rates from venues and businesses that offer them. Fractured Atlas can administer a Nonprofit Rate Request Letter to our sponsored projects that outlines the relationship between your project and Fractured Atlas and confirms your eligibility for the nonprofit rate.
Any time a donor, venue, institution or other entity asks for information to administer this rate, you must obtain the confirmation letter from Fractured Atlas. See Requesting for Nonprofit Rate Letters for instructions.
Policies to be aware of:
- Fractured Atlas cannot be listed on any contracts, agreements, or binding documents with the venue or business. For liability reasons, only the project's name and information must be listed.
- Fractured Atlas will not enter into any contracts, agreements, or binding documents with the venue or business for the use of the space, equipment, or item related to the associated rate.
- A Nonprofit Rate Request Letter does not guarantee the rate will be extended to your project. The venue or business offering the rate reserves the right to not extend the discount.
- If there is any application process to obtain the rate, access to the application via login information and/or all application materials must be sent to email@example.com for review and approval.
- This does not extend to sales tax. Fractured Atlas is unable to provide sales tax exemption for our fiscally sponsored projects. See Prohibited Activities for more details.
Article is closed for comments.