Certain vendors may be able to provide you with a nonprofit rate for your project's activities due to your fiscal sponsorship with Fractured Atlas.
We can issue a "Nonprofit Rate Letter" to vendors with whom you might be working. This letter verifies your fiscal sponsorship with Fractured Atlas and confirms your eligibility for the discounted rate.
In order to obtain this letter projects will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name of the venue / company requesting the information
- Full mailing address of the venue / company
- Details of the opportunity said venue / company is offering
A Fractured Atlas staff member will then issue a nonprofit rate letter to you in PDF form by email to send along to the entity requesting it.
Any time a venue, institution or other entity asks for this information Fractured Atlas must be contacted first for approval before providing any details.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- If there is an application process, access to the application via login information and/or all application materials must be sent to email@example.com for review and approval.
- If an application is present, this may be considered a grant, see Grant Application Review Process for more details on how to apply.
- Fractured Atlas cannot be listed on any contracts, agreements, or binding documents with the venue or business. For liability reasons only the project's name and information must be listed.
- A Non Profit Rate Request Letter does not guarantee the rate will be extended to your project. It is at the discretion of each vendor whether or not they will extend the discounted rate to your project. In our experience, most vendors will be willing to give you a discount.
- If there is any application process to obtain the rate, access to the application via login information and/or all application materials must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and approval.
- This does not extend to sales tax. Fractured Atlas is unable to provide sales tax exemption for our fiscally sponsored projects. See Prohibited Activities for more details.
Article is closed for comments.